Sunday 7 August 2011

Day 6: 87km travelled

I have now arrived at kebnekaise mountain lodge, technically the end of walk. Sadly, the buses here are worse than Reading at there won't be another along for at least 19km. That is another day and my plans for tomorrow (my rest day) are more pressing, it is currently raining quite a bit and if that continues I may not be in a position to go up the mountain. We have to see in the morning, if not the mountain it'll have to be the sauna or the bar! Weirdly I'm hoping for the mountain and if I'm quick enough I should be able to fit the others in as well.
I've deliberately not mentioned today, it was only a short distance but I wanted to die. Cold weather, horrible under-foot, I was exhausted and I couldn't even marvel in the scenery because the cloud was too low.
Hopefully, there will be no more rain left in Sweden tomorrow.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment