Sunday 22 September 2013

Oslo half-marathon

The weather couldn't have been any better for saturday's race, warm and sunny - not what the forcasts had predicted last week.
It was an afternoon start so I took a stroll down to the race expo in the morning to collect my race pack and then relaxed for a few hours.
The course was a bit harder than It looked on paper but my lack of training hurt hard on the second half of the the course, the weakness in my hamstring still making even the slightness incline an arduous prospect. I shall not be complaining though, 1:45:45, my quickest time this year.
It does still amaze me that the level of running etiquette is so terrible, it would seem some people have the use of neither their eyes nor the brains. A problem the world over it would seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment