Monday 10 September 2012

TMB - Day 4: nr. Plan de L'Au (47km)

I've taken my boots off and my god do my feet stink! The change of socks this morning does not appear to have helped.
Unlike the last few days I hope you can detect a less negative opening to my evening update.
It has been challenging but without my self-imposed pressure I have taken my time, stopped whenever possible, had my fantastic lunch in Trient and after all that I've covered my distance than I planned and more than either of the previous days.
It's been a day of ups and downs, uphill for a few km then downhill for a few km, most being fairly steep which has really punished the soles of my feet - I've decided to count the bits that don't hurt, it's much easier.
Sorry, there won't any amazing pictures of my tent perched high on a mountain, stuck in the middle of a wood could be anywhere!
Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment