Wednesday 12 September 2012

TMB - Day 6: La Fouly (67km)

Well, today has been a complete non-starter. It has rained constantly since last night and I have moved from tent to the communal building, that's it!
The reports for tomorrow seem fairly positive so I should be back on the trail, I wouldn't normally mind the weather but in such exposed areas in do feel a touch vunerable. In addition to everything else my vertigo does cause me real issues near steeper slopes and anything that makes me even slightly uncertain about my footing is not desired.
I've still got a couple of days to get to Courmayeur so there's no reason to rush or do anything stupid, I'll just see what the weather looks like in the morning and take it from there.
I am enjoying reading 'The Hunger Games' though.

No comments:

Post a Comment